Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fireworks!

James rough housing with Alex, from the look on Alex's face you can tell this is pure torture!

Kambree & Austin with his glow in the dark bow-tie!

Our group from afar...

Me & my girls!

Alex and Zach observing Troy's DS skills...

Rylee in James extra pair of sweats he brought!

It's a Kambree sandwich with Dad & Dev bread

Dev, Alex and I watching the fireworks!

3 of my blog friends said something...:

Corbie said...

How can I barely crank out a post per week and I log in today to find you've accomplished six! I'm such a loser...:)

Great pics and activities - you guys manage a lot of fun!

Wendy said...

Whatever! All I did was post pictures and I post date them all so they're in the correct order!

Lindsay said...

Alex looks totally in awe of the fireworks. I bet he loved it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails