"Grease"
plays July 27th, 29th, 31st
and
August 3rd, 5th and 7th
Murray Park Amphitheater
8:00 each night
Gates Open at 7:30
Tickets are eight dollars per person!
Here's the cast on the "stairs" leading from Rydell High. (Very scary stairs!)

The girls at the Pajama Party

Dancing in front of our "lockers"

A farther back view of our very unfinished set!

That's my cute Kambree in the purple!

Nope, no picture of me. (I'm behind the camera!)
We open a week from tomorrow!
plays July 27th, 29th, 31st
and
August 3rd, 5th and 7th
Murray Park Amphitheater
8:00 each night
Gates Open at 7:30
Tickets are eight dollars per person!
Here's the cast on the "stairs" leading from Rydell High. (Very scary stairs!)
The girls at the Pajama Party
Dancing in front of our "lockers"
A farther back view of our very unfinished set!
That's my cute Kambree in the purple!
Nope, no picture of me. (I'm behind the camera!)
We open a week from tomorrow!

5 of my blog friends said something...:
I am sooo excited! We can't wait!
I'm going to have to bring my kids to this - the last one we saw with you in it (was it Peter Pan?) was amazing. Cute pics.
I think I need to make a disclaimer about this show, the theme is not exactly family friendly. It's basically "Change who you are so someone will love you" and in this case it's change into a slut and hang out with the hoodlums. And there's drinking, smoking and swearing but besides that, it's totally fine!! (My part is very moral-just in case you were worried!)
But I'm not saying don't come, and chances are your kids will just love the music and costumes and the theme will fly over their heads so don't think my disclaimer is anyway a hint not to come! We LOVE to have friends and family come!
So what days are the play i mean GREASE! running and playing? when is the last night?
Post a Comment