Friday, October 9, 2009

Junior High Spirit Week

This past week was spirit week at Dev's school.
Monday was Super hero day and unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Devree but she was dressed with a red cape, striped socks and a Napoleon Dynamite on her shirt.
Tuesday was sports day and she went with football dark marks, gym shorts, socks in purple & orange.
Wednesday was formal day and Kambree let Dev borrow this dress:

Thursday was wacky hair day:


And today was mismatch/backwards day. Devree is a senator so she wore her shirt backwards and mismatched socks but then she and Jasmine came home and created this crazy hair style.




She only wore it for about 10 minutes as it really hurt her head!
Ahhh.....we just love Junior High!

2 of my blog friends said something...:

Corbie said...

I used to love spirit week. The only problem was, if it was like 'purple shirt day' and I didn't have the required item (which was usually the case), my Mom would say 'oh,just wear purple socks' or 'just wear a yellow shirt and tell people that you like to be orignal'. I didn't have the benefit of an older sister who had all the necessary items. Cute pics!

Lobos Family said...

Sorry Wendy but I haven't had a chance to catch up on you blog until today. I remember spirit week. It seems like so long ago...

Related Posts with Thumbnails