Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pack Meeting!

Alex has been going to Cub Scouts with Brach each week.
Once a month they have pack meeting which between Kammy and I we get both boys to but this is the first meeting I've actually attended. (Luckily for me my neighbor Tracy picks him up each week-I cant' tell you how many weeks we totally forget about it and I'm yelling "Alex, grab your scout shirt!" and rushing him out the door! Thank goodness for Tracy!)
Alex was asked to say the opening prayer for his Webelo's den and he did a great job. I don't know what he said as he spoke so quietly but it was at least a few sentences long.

Then there was a presentation about our country's flag and each boy participated.
Here is Alex reading about New York, one of the original states the stripes represent.
Again, I couldn't really hear him but he happily read whatever it was.

Then they were called up to share what they had done this past month.

And this is Alex giving me a big smile even though I'm the only Mom snapping pictures!
(But hey! We only have so many pack meetings left before he turns 12 and goes to Boy Scouts!)

0 of my blog friends said something...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails