Monday, October 19, 2009

Regional Conference

This Sunday was regional conference and our Stake was invited to attend at the Conference Center. Hearing rumor that the Prophet would be speaking and thinking it a good idea to take our children TO the conference center as opposed to sitting in the Stake Center we went.
It was a nice conference and a beautiful day.
Afterward's I discovered I had my camera in my purse. Rylee wanted so bad to go to the top of the building but where we exited was about three floors below the top. Regardless, I told her I'd take her picture and get the top of the building in it.

(I have since trimmed Rylee's bangs)

This is a terrible picture but documentation that Kambree & Devree were there.

Another one of Rylee

Alex's enthusiastic face after sitting through TWO HOURS of talks and trying to get out of the building. He pretty much looked and acted like this until I fed him lunch at home. I asked him if he remembers anything from the talks. "No, I not listen." Well, no wonder you were bored!

Me-holding the camera in the air and getting a shot of my family in the hustle and bustle of walking back to the car.


Today Alex asked if next week we have normal Church? "Yes." I said. "Yahoo!" he said. (I think he's realized that Primary is a lot more fun than regional conference!)

0 of my blog friends said something...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails