This is proof that I am a "cool" mom, please note that pictures are in the yard and NOT in front of the school. (That is a kindness I extend to my children when they begin 7th grade.)
He is pretty excited. He even laid out his school clothes last night. This morning he came down with spiky hair and smelling of cologne. And he was ready with twenty minutes to spare.
Watch out junior high!
Here he is in the car, in front of the school. (That's not as bad as standing out front posing for a picture with your mom clicking away is it? Except I had Devree in the front seat and she had to roll down her window and yell, "We love you Alex! Have a great day!!" as he walked into the front door. I'm sure he loved that.)
I came home and downloaded pictures to my computer and found about 45 pictures of Ella's "photo shoot".
Luckily, for you faithful couple of blog readers, I am only posting two!
I also found a bunch of random pictures the kids took of each other.
Here are my favorites:
And now for some Friday Funnies:
Here is Austin as a Hasidic Jew:
(He is wearing some of Kambree's hair extensions.)
But that's not all, yesterday I came down to find this:
And then I asked him to look at me:
(He was attempting to sodder his sunglasses back together.)
And if you need just a little more laughs.....how about these video's Alex made of himself?
Hope those made you smile.
Happy Friday!

1 of my blog friends said something...:
I can't believe it's Back to School time again. Alex is going to love Junior High. looks like everyone is doing well.
Post a Comment