Kambree's birthday just happened to be the first day of girls camp this year so we celebrated a day early. She had asked for a Jamaba for her birthday breakfast/treat.
Then we went out to sushi for lunch. (The sushi was long gone before I remembered to take pictures and since I also forgot the camera, we're stuck with phone shots!)
Fried Ice Cream
Then we went to the mall where she "blew out her candles"...
And got her face "threaded". I know. I had never heard of it before either.

Then she opened presents later that night:
This was her BIG gift.....what is it you may be asking??
Hair Extensions!
That's what she wanted. (Alex told her she looks like Miley Cyrus!)
Happy Birthday my sweet baby. How could it be nineteen years ago when it seems like yesterday?




0 of my blog friends said something...:
Post a Comment