Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day Of School Pics!

TODAY feels like the first day of school as TODAY is the first day they've all been gone at the same time!  
But here are all the back to school pictures on ONE post - despite the actual day they started!

Kambree/Sophomore in College
Austin/Senior in High School
Devree/Sophomore in High School
Alex/7th Grader in Junior High
Rylee/6th Grader in Elementary

Ahhh....this is my baby's last year in Elementary.
(My mom took my picture in front of this very flag pole when I went to this very school, so I do it each year with my elementary kids too. Sort of hurts my heart to think this is the last year I will be taking the "flag pole" picture.)
At her desk:

I actually missed my high schoolers pictures in the morning - as they were in such a hurry to leave. I called Dev while they were driving and said, "Take a picture on your cell phone and send it to me." I could hear Austin hollering in the back ground. "Tell her we promise to pose for a picture when we get home!" So those are actually first day of school AFTER school pictures.
(Sigh)
I'm slacking these days....

2 of my blog friends said something...:

Michelle said...

:)

Carlin said...

I don't think you are slacking, it's just having kids going in so many different directions as I'm learning this year! I totally forgot the first day to take pictures except for Ethan and Ana! So we had to catch up on day two :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails