Friday, June 26, 2009

Swimming!

Alex & Brach not just cousins but best of friends!

Kambree getting cooled off by Austin

Syd & Ry

Muscle Kids

Muscle Men

Alex's first time off the diving board...

And this is probably the 5th time! He loved it!

Rylee

Austin

4 of my blog friends said something...:

McKay Esplin said...

What a fun summer you are having! Thanks for the laughs. I had to smile when I was reading your post and Yaz came on. I just found my old Yaz CD a few days ago and put it on my iPod. My 12 year old things Prince is "old people music." WHAT!!

Jen said...

Looks like fun! Fun pictures! Thanks for the pick-me-up!

Christine B. said...

Your blog always brings me joy in life..... you are the best of the West....Robert is doing great now... I am so relieved as I really though that I would loose him... as I felt like my world was coming to an end....
I am so grateful for the Lord as I know he has blessed me too...

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

YAY! for swimming!

Related Posts with Thumbnails