Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Week in pictures....

The trampoline finally arrived so here's the assembly....

More assembly-then I came out and read the instructions and things went much smoother!

The first jump session-no it wasn't that hot but obviously everyone needs to work on their tan's!

Rylee my acrobat and Alex my skeleton catching air!

The start of a flip-looks more like a head hitting the mat at this point but she did make it all the way around.

Rylee's FIRST solo kitchen experience. No Bake Cheesecake.


Our shoe shopping trip!
"If the shoe fits wear it!" is Rylee's motto but NOT mine when it comes to FOUR inch heels!

Devree posing with her sucker and flip flops!

5 of my blog friends said something...:

Carlin said...

looks like the tramp is a hit! I'm impressed with your tutor working with 7 kids. Elizabeth and I couldn't even do the three at once and ended up doing one on one!

As for blogging... I don't know where you find the time : ) Just the meals are doing me in : ) I did go with your idea on limiting the fruit per day and it's worked wonders. It lasts longer and they are eating lunch and dinner.

Michelle said...

Way to go Rylee! Looks yummy!

Corbie said...

I don't even know how to keep up with you! I'm out of the blogging world for a few days and I don't even know where to start commenting! Cute shoes, fun trampoline, great family all around.

Jen said...

Four inch heels! I didn't think they made them that small! I can't even wear four inch heels...I'm glad you're having so much fun with all of your children. I'm excited to get back and see how well everyone interacts together. We are enjoying our time here and just trying to cherish these moments.

Lori said...

The tramp was one of our best investments. We've had it fifteen years, and it's still going strong. That dessert looked yummy. It's 12:30 a.m. here, I'm not asleep, and I have the munchies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails