
I found this today and it's for bloggers that don't blog so much now that their children are home for the summer.
Besides being a prisoner, I'm not blogging as much because I'm too busy following my friends blogs that are now in Ukraine. Best of luck Lobo's, Lawrence's and Benson's. (I swear I check on them five times a day!)
I am also not blogging as much as I've just been so crabby. I don't know if it's the incessant rain or being trapped in my house with five sick children or the fact that James is working an extra week next month and home for a big six days during July-and I'm just not looking forward to that, or what but I'm just a crab.
Yes, I did say my kids were sick. Unofficially they might have swine flu but I probably shouldn't have told them that as now they think they might be dying. Each has their own symptoms. Austin: runny nose, fever and can't do anything
Kambree: Hacking cough, fever, very tired
Devree: Fever, runny nose, and very sleepy
Rylee: Cough, later on fever, nothing sounds good to eat except chocolate chip cookies
Alex: fake cough when he thinks I'm watching, fever for one day and today sneezing and he woke up with "my rely, rely hurt" and pointed to his throat on Saturday.
So Saturday everyone laid around in the family room, medicated, sleeping, watching TV and trying to act sicker than each other. We made it to church Sunday only to take the three girls home after sacrament meeting.
Today, everyone seemed almost back to normal except Rylee who waited five days before having a fever but is now outside jumping on the trampoline with everyone else.
My incredibly smart sister-who works in the medical field unofficially diagnosed them with swine flu as that's what is going around. It's just a flu like many other flu's except there is not a vaccine for it. Not that it matters to us, we're not flu shot people anyway. Swine flu is only deadly to the weak and old so I think we'll be safe. (Personally I think it should be called whine flu as that is what my children have been doing!)
So this is crabby Wendy, prisoner of summer, mother of whine flu kids reporting...over and out!

1 of my blog friends said something...:
You're too funny Wendy! I'm sorry you're trapped inside with sick kids. That really is the worst, except that they generally sleep a lot and it seems more quiet around the house. That is the only time I can get my kids to sleep anymore is if they are sick. Anyway, take care. Thanks for following the adventure. It is nice to know we have people that want to know what is going on in our lives.
Post a Comment