It was a 10 hour and 49 minute flight from Kiev to JKF, but his plane has landed! He's now going through customs and hanging out at the airport (with 42 other Ukrainian orphan's and their chaperone's) until 5:35 pm (our time) and then just another 5 hours and 39 minutes until he lands in Salt Lake!
I am making pies, cookie dough to make Halloween sugar cookies with him tomorrow (What else are we going to do all day? I don't think it would be humane to make him sit through 3 hours of church that he can't understand. We have a universal church service in Ukrainian @ 3:00 and a meeting with all the other families right after @ 4:00 but that's all we have planned for tomorrow.) and cleaning my house! I still need to go to the grocery store but I know I'm going to run out of things to do.
I spent most the morning on Delta.com watching the tracking of the little plane come from Kiev, over Greenland across the ocean and then approach through Canada in to JFK. Kambree told me I'm tracking him like a UPS package!
PS (My children have all voted that we should stay home together and all go to the Ukrainian service. I told them they won't understand it but they're excited to hear them speak and be a part of this. That and any excuse to miss church is fine for them!)

0 of my blog friends said something...:
Post a Comment