Monday, October 20, 2008

Incredible Sense Of Direction...

I needed to take Rylee over to her dance class and planned on leaving Lex with Dev but he wanted to come. On the way home he was telling me where to turn to get "doma". Amazing. I took him to Shopko (which is close to our dance studio) today but he played Game Boy in the car both ways so I didn't think he was paying attention but apparently he was? Perhaps it's because my sense of direction is so bad or the fact that if I go out of Salt Lake, I don't know if I'm driving west/east/north/south without some intense map searching? Regardless, I was so impressed!!
The other funny thing was he had his new crappy little am/fm radio (that came with his new shirt) on and tuned our car radio to the same station. Devree began singing (as she always does) and he turned to her and zipped his mouth and pantomimed throwing the key out the window. It was a crack up! Even Dev laughed. (She would not have laughed if Austin had done that to her.....what you can get away with being an orphan in our home!)

0 of my blog friends said something...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails