I created this site in 2008 to stay in touch with friends and family. Unknown to me then, we would soon be going on a life changing adventure, adding a 5th child to our family. In October of 2008 we hosted Alex-a ten year old Ukrainian orphan - fell in love, jumped through all those crazy international adoption hoops & witnessed the many miracles that brought him home to be a part of our family. Forever. This blog is a journal & record of our whole family and the craziness that goes on but Alex tends to be the focus of most posts. (Because he gives me such great material...everyday!) Join me as I ramble and record the everyday events in our life and the thoughts that breeze through my head. Can't promise that it's important, grammatically correct or even entertaining but for what it's worth....here it is! ~W
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." ~Albert Einstein
”There is an instinct in a woman to love most her own child – and an instinct to make any child who needs her love, her own.” ~Robert Brault
In the end it will all be okay. If it's not okay, then it's not the end. ~ Unknown
Without the "rich heart", wealth is an ugly beggar. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye" Miss Piggy
"Adopting one child will not change the world; but for that one child, the world will change" ~Christine Reed
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." ~Confucius 551-479 BC
"Life is 10% of what you make it and 90% how you take it." ~Irving Berlin
"The key to having it all is believing that you already do" ~From Sara's Blog
"There’s nothing in life so terrible, that complaining about it will make it better." ~Elder Jeffery R. Holland
Looking to buy or sell in Salt Lake County?
That's what I do! I'm a real estate agent with Good Neighbor Real Estate. I love what I do! Feel free to email me @ wendy@wendymyagent.com .
2 of my blog friends said something...:
how fun! and what boys, that's funny that's what you came home too! welcome home!
I heart cleverness.
Post a Comment