Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our week so far!

I'm sitting at my computer waiting for an email from my title company that my closing IS going to happen this afternoon and decided to post some pictures of our crazy week. The sad part, is the week is not yet over and yet so much has been packed into it! So this is more like a mid week report!
First off Sunday night cousin sleep over, take note, Rylee is already asleep!


On Memorial Day we went to "Jump On It" in Lindon

I took lot of pictures but they all turned out blurry because of course everyone was jumping, but you can kind of get the idea of what this place is. Trampolines lined up side by side and up the walls. It was lots of fun.
This is the group shot of our sweaty and tired kids standing in front of an industrial sized fan!

Here is Austin on a Merry Go Round just his size!

Kambree with Syd and Zach on a pony ride.

Then Tuesday we had a dance performance at Murray Care Center.




Tuesday night a choir performance for Devree

Hayden and Austin after the choir performance.

Devree getting kissed by Grandma Nan after her performance.

We got home just in time for the Hainsworth cousin's to arrive and dang, if I didn't get my camera out so no pictures.
The next night Alex had scouts and Devree & Rylee and I went to Austin's choir performance.
This is Kambree who stayed home to study for one of her SEVEN finals.

Austin looks so handsome in his tuxedo shirt and vest. I tried hard to get a good picture as this is his last performance but one thing Austin is not is photogenic or patient enough to pose for a nice picture.

I did get a cute on with Grandma Nan

This is Devree showing me her locker. What could be in locker?

Rylee of course!

This is Austin and his friend Jessie.

And then this is Devree and Rylee trying to help me get Austin to pose outside of the school.

And this is the best we got!

Afterwards we hurried home to get everyone off to YM & YW's.
Tonight is Spartan Spectacular and Kambree is dancing. Tomorrow she dances again for her Seminary talent show. Ry & Dev dance again for another rest home Friday night. Add to this a closing (maybe), a breakfast to pull off Saturday morning for Relief Society, a baby shower, five children going five different ways and one of me and you have our week!

8 of my blog friends said something...:

Jen said...

I love the pics. Wow, this is what it will be like to have five teenagers at home all at once. I can't wait!! :)

Michelle said...

I am tired just reading your blog! It makes me appreciate the first week out of school! Good job keeping it all together!

ArtworkByRuth said...

I'm exhausted just looking at the pics! Hope you get some rest soon!

Unknown said...

I didn't realize that Austin and Jessie are friends. Jessie is my neighbor.

Corbie said...

Well, I officially feel idle. You're a trooper!

Jen said...

You took the new post off! I think we could still use some prayers. Thank you for putting it on. It seems we always still need added prayers and fasting to see all of us through this experience, just because there still remains uncertainty. I wish this was more cut and dry. It sure would be nice for a change! :)

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

busy... busy... busy! love the blog!

Christine B. said...

i am back ! I am catching up !

Related Posts with Thumbnails