Oh my goodness....I'm giddy with excitment!
So, months ago I took a class from Grocery Smarts about how to save money on your grocery bill. I've been taking FOUR Sunday papers since the end of November to start my stock pile of coupons. I've saved a little here and there (a couple weeks ago I got Crest toothpaste for twenty five cents, DanActive for 88 cents but nothing that amazing.)
BUT TODAY LOOK WHAT I GOT.....
So, months ago I took a class from Grocery Smarts about how to save money on your grocery bill. I've been taking FOUR Sunday papers since the end of November to start my stock pile of coupons. I've saved a little here and there (a couple weeks ago I got Crest toothpaste for twenty five cents, DanActive for 88 cents but nothing that amazing.)
BUT TODAY LOOK WHAT I GOT.....

8 of my blog friends said something...:
Go you!
WOW you weren't kidding. I'll be over for some ice cream later.
Awesome Wendy. Nats does the same thing and it's amazing how much you can save! I wish I could use coupons in Grenada!!
That is awesome. I am so impressed. I tried my first full blown coupon shopping trip Tues. and was a little overwhelmed. I am going to have to keep trying....I did save $65
What day should we come over for ice cream on Ritz crackers? Sounds good. Don't you love saving money?
I kid you not, if I bought all those same groceries, somehow I would find a way to spend $300 instead of $150. I need some shopping skills.
Go WENDY! that is awesome.. Okay so here is my story for the week about grocery shopping. The other day my mom and i were at Walmart and we had a coupon for $0.75 off of a 6.6 ounce bag of Goldfish cracker's and they were $0.88 before the coupon so by the time the coupon got taken off we only paid $0.13 for a bag of Goldfish and we got a couple of other things so our total for everything was $1.23 and then we used our rewards from Smiths so another day we got $22.05 in groceries and with coupons and our rewards we only spent $12.05 !!! anyhow GOOD JOB!
OK you have to teach me.
Post a Comment