Valentines Boxes
Rylee is the Queen of Hearts
But more importantly....
Valentines outfit-notice the red boots!
Alex's first Valentines Box-yes it's a pirate ship and that little pirate is actually a picture of Alex in his Halloween costume! (I did comb his hair today....we made a deal that he could play on the MAC and take funny pictures of himself IF I could comb his hair!)
Alex's Science Project
(He chose this scholarly pose himself!)
When we finished this project Tuesday night-which was a three week ordeal-I taught Alex a new word....
Hallelujah !!
And for extra credit this week Devree and Jazmine had to come up with a song for Science.
Sit back and enjoy their "Rock Song"!

1 of my blog friends said something...:
I wish I thought to take a picture of their valentine boxes. Also if you did see my post, sorry I didn't get your offer to come over until too late. It would have been awesome. I am not suppose to do stairs and my comp is in the basement.
Post a Comment