Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunshine on my blog!

I got an award!
(I'm not sure I've ever got a blog award before?)
This is from my bloggy friend MomInTheTrench who is an inspiration and her blog "This Work Stinks" makes my life look and smell like roses!
Not exactly sure what the Sunshine Award is or why I would be graced with it but I AM so grateful for it and perhaps it's a coincidence but the sun is out in Utah today!
Sunshine note: When I was in junior high I had a teacher that would call me Sunshine-I've always been a little on the sunny side but lately I find myself not so warm and fuzzy. Humm....I wonder whats up with that? I know a lot of it is the time of year. Blah to winter and layers of clothes, biting wind, frozen gardens, dirty snow, smelly winter coats, muddy boots, bored children, and coughs and colds.
But more than that I just feel so melancholy . Like I'm just so boring. I could sleep all day and sometimes I do. Not in a depressed sort of way but in a "I don't feel like doing anything else" sort of way. Anyway, so I needed some sunshine not only in the sky but in my blogging world. So THANK YOU.
The rules are to pass it on to 12 other bloggers, comment on their blogs and let them know and link back to the person that gave it to you. (This will test my blogging and linking skills.)
Many of the the blogs I follow have already received this award and a lot of my friends have blogs but don't update too often, so here goes in no particular order of fashion. These bloggers bring sunshine into my life and/or WOULD bring sunshine into my life it they would blog more!!
Lawrence Family Blog
Lobos Family
On Top Of The Hills
Our Family
Drew & Jen Benson
My Cute Little Monkeys
Random Musings
Rogers Family
The Hansen Family
Becoming A Family
Walton Watch
Harris Family
Gold To Refine

Actually as I look through my list, you all bring sunshine to my life and there are many more than twelve of you. So, if you're reading this, tag....you're awarded!
Here's to sunshine, awards and blogging friends!

2 of my blog friends said something...:

snakeriverwalton said...

oh I'm so flattered, and chagrined that I don't blog enough. I'll do better.... maybe.

Lori said...

Wow, you passed it on to ME???? Oh, no. I have no idea how to LINK??? I can hear you laughing from here. But thanks for passing the sunshine award on to me. And, yes, the sun is shining today in Utah.

Related Posts with Thumbnails