Before
(Kam's desk I bought on KSL for $40)
The lovely chair
After
- Four cans of spray paint (and a spray paint lesson from James)
- Six new knobs
- & an upholstered seat (thanks to my mom!)
(Yeah, I forgot to take a picture of it until we were loading it in the truck-in the rain! I'm having Kambree send me pictures of it in her apartment!) I have also learned that after three cans of holding down a spray can nozzle with your pointer finger your whole arm will ache for days!
Moving on to the upstairs kids bathroom.....
Before:
During
After
I am not even going to list the improvements-which included James moving the plumbing in the wall and returning the cabinet three times. (I still have two over the toilet cabinets to return!)
Whew!
I should have taken before and after pictures of the kids bedrooms. After careful consideration we moved Devree downstairs to Kambree's old room. Rylee to Devree's big room, Alex into Rylee's room and gave Jazmine/Kambree-when she comes home-Alex's old room. Lot's of sorted reasoning behind the changes but sufficient to say everyone is moved and settled. (Note to self: your children have too much stuff and Devree can open up her own lotion store!)
Double Whew!
Whew!
I should have taken before and after pictures of the kids bedrooms. After careful consideration we moved Devree downstairs to Kambree's old room. Rylee to Devree's big room, Alex into Rylee's room and gave Jazmine/Kambree-when she comes home-Alex's old room. Lot's of sorted reasoning behind the changes but sufficient to say everyone is moved and settled. (Note to self: your children have too much stuff and Devree can open up her own lotion store!)
Double Whew!

2 of my blog friends said something...:
Love the look of Kambree's desk, good job
Love the desk!!
Post a Comment