Look at this sweet picture......
That's my four children walking into the temple.
I wish I had brought my real camera-these are all taken on my cell phone. Had I been able to actually see the results-besides the microscopic thumbnail on my camera that looked perfectly fine-I would have taken another but this is all I have.
(Sorry Austin and Dev....not the best picture of you two!)
It was one of those "pay days" as a parent to take them all to the temple to do baptisms. Alex was a little nervous but Austin was with him and showed him what to do. Later in his journal he wrote about how he likes going to the temple and what he did and why. It was a 2nd "pay day" to know that he understands what is going on and that he feels the spirit.
A bunch of Ukraine names had been sent to Utah to get baptisms done in preparation for the Kiev temple opening. Unfortunately they needed to be done last week and Alex was at scout camp and not yet ordained a deacon so even if he had been home, he wasn't ready.
Our youth's baptism assignment just happened to follow three days after he was ordained and lucky me my BFF, Amy is the young women's president so I offered to help drive. Afterwards Alex told us he "got wet five times!"
We went home and picked up Rylee who spent the morning with Amy's girls and took everyone to lunch at Rubio's and ate outside on the patio.
Of course Austin had to be Austin and asked that we take this picture......

(Yes, he's STANDING on the Keep Off sign!)
In his defense....he had spent the morning in Sunday clothes at the temple and you can only be reverent and respectful for so many hours in the middle of the week when you're sixteen and your name is Austin!
And I just couldn't stand that dark red background and have removed all my backgrounds. What you're seeing just shows up on it's own. Any ideas how I get this off? Thanks bloggy friends.
And I just couldn't stand that dark red background and have removed all my backgrounds. What you're seeing just shows up on it's own. Any ideas how I get this off? Thanks bloggy friends.



3 of my blog friends said something...:
yay for going to the temple!
What cool pictures. I am so glad that Alex "got wet" and had a great time. All your children are absolutely gorgeous. (the male version of gorgeous for Alex and Austin :)
What a great day! I can help you with your background. It is probably in HTML code, so that's where you will probably have to change it. I'll call you tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment