We have nine am church which is not so great when you have to get everyone up, dressed and out the door-especially when you wait up for teenagers to straggle in from their late nights-but it's awesome to be home and have the rest of the day to yourself! We have a family rule that Sunday's are family days-so no friends! (I love it-the kids?.....Not so much.) I also nix loud, rocking, rapping teenage music. Which seems to be on 24/7 every other day. That might explain why we do so much sleeping on Sunday afternoons. Upon getting up from my nap I found James taking his.....
And laying on the couch across from him was Devree.....
I love to see my kids work together and use their hands and minds as opposed to the mind numbing electronic entertainment that seems such a prominent part of their lives.
I heard Alex humming some of the songs later but when asked if he liked the movie he said "Yes, but I wish they not sing so much!" Hahaha! (Austin choose that time to take HIS Sunday nap!) James continued sleeping with his guitar and I made dinner and TWO cakes for that night's birthday celebration with my family.
I just love Sunday afternoons!

0 of my blog friends said something...:
Post a Comment