Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sixteen months ago today!

I came across this video while looking through pictures to post on the Mecham's blog a couple of weeks ago. I don't think I ever put it on my blog. This is the day after our ten day wait when I was taking Alex out of the orphanage forever. We were throwing a birthday party for his friend Julia and then leaving. I had forgotten how excited he was to go "da doma"(home)! Just thought I'd share this clip of my cute boy!

2 of my blog friends said something...:

Danielle said...

Awwww. I cried through the whole thing...wow. Thanks for all your wise words and advice, I have learned so much just from reading your updates. Thanks for sharing.

Heidi gail walls said...

What a sweet video... I didn't have sound to hear the video though. I am on our laptop. Some reason i didn't have sound but, when our desktop get's back i will listen and watch again. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails