Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Austin's Choir Performance!

Austin in his A'capella tux...trying to look sweet!
He is pretty cute....even with his little "faux"hawk!
I think he's right behind the conductor but this is the least blurry picture.
 Dev...open your eyes!
 Well, maybe not THAT much!
(I have no idea why this is sideways and cannot get it rotated. Sorry!)
First attempt at a group picture.....
2nd attempt
And then I gave up!

4 of my blog friends said something...:

Carlin said...

He is so handsome! and his hair has grown back so fast. He looks great.

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Your family is so fun!
Austin looks mighty handsome in that tux

Heidi gail walls said...

Way to go Austin have a good year in choir... You will do great.

Anonymous said...

And what about adding some more pics? No offence, blog is really nice. But as I’ve heard humans acquire info much more effective when they see some helpful images.

Lenny Mainfield
build a cell phone jammer

Related Posts with Thumbnails