Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Funny Alex sayings...

"Mom, you want a Kitty Kat?" (Kit Kat candybar)


Alex has a new watch and wears it always. The other day I asked....
Me: Alex, what time is it?
Alex: Uhh....time for you to get a watch?
(I laughed so hard!)

A: I can't wait for winter
Me: Why?
A: So I can go sled and drink hot cocoa.
Me: But you don't like hot cocoa.
A: I do now. It's like hot chocolate milk.
Me: But you didn't like it last winter.
A: That's because I was half Ukraine.
Me: Oh, and now what are you?
A: All the way American!

Our newest word: Urkrainattuide
When you act disgruntled, roll your eyes, make a low guttural grunting sound and sigh heavily when a sweet/exasperated mom is trying to help you with your homework/piano or whatever.....


1 of my blog friends said something...:

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Love them! I always get a chuckle with Alex-isms.
Kitty Kats are the best and HOORAY for being all the way American!

Related Posts with Thumbnails