Thursday, January 29, 2009

Laundry Day...

I do laundry on Mondays & Thursdays.
I say, that but usually by Wednesday I have the last batch of Monday's laundry folded and put away only to start laundry again the next day. So usually I'm doing laundry most everyday.
However, I'm pretty particular about laundry from the soap and bleach to the sorting and folding. I like it my way (as I'm convinced it is the best way) and I've tried to have my children help and my hubby but....it's just never worked out. (Although my children do bring down their own laundry and can sort like no other. But I'm always on hand for "Does this go in darks or lights?" Just in case there's a doubt.)
I came across this today and although I'm sure it is meant as a sexist joke, it certainly applies to our household!


2 of my blog friends said something...:

snakeriverwalton said...

was this in a garment that you own? It's hilarious.

Corbie said...

That's clever and just plain funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails