My photogenic brothers Jeff & Arron

Will wonders ever cease? My MOM is taller than someone! (My friend, Alisa!)

Austin in the corner with his coach Rylee serving him a refreshing beverage!

Devree with her homework poster on her head?

James eating scary fish egg sushi!

Yeah, it was so scary, it made him look Asian!

Sidney with Ella's sweater on her head, this is how all fashionable 18 month olds wear dog sweaters these days!

Rylee's hair after Ashytn's Birthday Party!

It was a "fo-hawk" bun sprinkled with glitter!

Kambree at her work (although she smiled, she was not thrilled that I showed up at her place of employment to snap this picture!)
2 of my blog friends said something...:
I love the pictures! where does Kambree work?
Love the misc. posting, I might have to do that. You always end up with random pictures that don't quite need a full post dedicated to them don't you? Fabulous.
And, yea... so much for photogenic Aaron and Jeff. Terrible... what is it with men and pictures?
FYI - my word verification is nothing like growed, you must not need as much groweding over there!
Post a Comment