Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More Joy In My Mailbox Today!

I have no idea what it say's but it's so dang cute! And it's huge! (As you can see!)
I'll post translation when I get it!


Note from translator:

Dear Wendy,



It came out quite small so when I zoom up it it not clear, but I was able to make sense of most of it. He says


"Me dear mama, papa (and the name in English),


I wish you health and luck in everything.
I got your letter with lots of pictures (drawings?) and congratulations. I am good here, all is fine. You were worried if..... (seems like you asked him about something)
Do not worry, I am fully ..... (maybe something like taken care of?). Our director, Nadia Mihailivna, makes sure that we are warm in winter, eat good food, and we are not bored.
During the recesses and after the classes I play various games with my friends. I feel a bit sad that I will say good bye to all of them soon, but I am also sad that you are not here. You gave me lots of happy memories, and I feel happy that I will see you again.


Kiss, Olexy"

2 of my blog friends said something...:

Andreas said...

Wow...what a cute kid to do all of this. You have got one special little boy coming to your home!!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

How sweet and precious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails