Well, I am AT the orphanage on the Internet! It is so slow I could read a page of my book or run a lap in between loading pages. I have written everyday and saved it on Word but that is on the laptop and there isn't a wireless option here. The computers are rather nice but the connection is terrible!
I spoke with Straders this morning, they're in Kiev. They'll probably be here next week.
We had Internet connected at our apartment today and I bought a flash drive (apparently I need this to connect?) and I'm hoping I can post everything later today with pictures and video.
My Alex is at the hospital having a physical as part of this adoption process so we asked if we could get on line while we wait.
Check back later and I'll post the previous post I wrote. I'll be posting under the correct date so be sure to scroll down.
There is so much to tell but I don't want to tell it out of order. But we are safe and we have seen Alex and he is healthy and happy and very excited that we are here. (And we have not seen hardly any other children so we have not been able to hand out gifts or hugs yet!)
All is well....
Monday, March 23, 2009
Quick Update....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 of my blog friends said something...:
You made it! Now you have us on pins and needles! We await your reply...
YAY! So happy for you. Can't wait for the updates.
Thanks for the update about "other kids." I can't wait to hear about how it goes when you do! :) I'm glad you're doing well.
Oh, by the way, we finished our race!!!! I never stopped to walk, I ran the entire 13.1 miles!! Ya! Go me! I'm going to blog about it because I am pretty proud of my efforts. Kammy beat me! She started a little ahead of me and I never caught up to her! She did so well too! Take care.
Post a Comment