Today I felt was very productive, not only did I talk to my sweet Lex, I picked up an Ukraine cell phone from Ann C and I even have a phone number!
011-380-509-541-249
It won't work until we're in the Ukraine but I really appreciate this "hand around" phone. All we have to do is buy minutes and there may even be minutes left on it.
I spent some time with Lucinda M today and had a great conversation as she colored my roots and trimmed my ends. I've waited until the last possible moment in hopes that my "silvery" roots won't be too evident by the end of our trip!
I had a great lunch with my friend Amy and then I went shopping for necessity's for our trip.
I actually remembered to go to the elementary for Rylee's SEP.
I've changed and washed all the sheets on all the beds and tomorrow the carpet cleaners come so tonight after Devree's basketball tournament we'll be moving furniture and preparing for that. Whoopee.
I confirmed with our bank that they'll have "new and crisp" money for me to pick up on Monday and I still need to hook up with Jen M to borrow her Ukraine hair dryer.
There are definite benefits to going after others-all these shared appliances will be wonderful! Thanks everyone, I think all I'll need is to pick up a curling iron when I get there.
I also registered our trip with the US Embassy.
Less than five days....
011-380-509-541-249
It won't work until we're in the Ukraine but I really appreciate this "hand around" phone. All we have to do is buy minutes and there may even be minutes left on it.
I spent some time with Lucinda M today and had a great conversation as she colored my roots and trimmed my ends. I've waited until the last possible moment in hopes that my "silvery" roots won't be too evident by the end of our trip!
I had a great lunch with my friend Amy and then I went shopping for necessity's for our trip.
I actually remembered to go to the elementary for Rylee's SEP.
I've changed and washed all the sheets on all the beds and tomorrow the carpet cleaners come so tonight after Devree's basketball tournament we'll be moving furniture and preparing for that. Whoopee.
I confirmed with our bank that they'll have "new and crisp" money for me to pick up on Monday and I still need to hook up with Jen M to borrow her Ukraine hair dryer.
There are definite benefits to going after others-all these shared appliances will be wonderful! Thanks everyone, I think all I'll need is to pick up a curling iron when I get there.
I also registered our trip with the US Embassy.
Less than five days....

2 of my blog friends said something...:
I'm impressed you changed all the sheets. I should follow your lead- but then I have to actually wash them all, so maybe not. I'm glad your day was productive, b/c I enjoyed my part of it!
wow! i am so excited for you. I can't believe it's here! keep us informed. Have a good and safe trip!
Post a Comment