Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Pictures of Alex....

Ivan & Snezhana sent these to me via email... isn't he just so dang cute?


4 of my blog friends said something...:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

He is so cute! He fits right in your cute fam! In fact, I had a friend that was over and saw the family photo you gave me and had a hard time deciding who it was that was adopted!

Andreas said...

He is one cute kid. I sure hope you all invite us to the airport when you bring him home so we can welcome him home. Maybe we'll bring him a puppy as a welcome home gift? ;-)

Wendy said...

Shell: Thanks. We think he fits in too.
Ummm... Save A Child (Andreas/Carrie?) I will invite you to the airport only if you promise NOT to bring a puppy! (LOL!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails