Yes, I got your text at six this morning telling me to turn off the sprinklers. I figured it out once I found a flashlight-however I had to get Austin to open one of the boxes. For some odd reason I couldn't get it to open and he walked out and waalaa-opened it with no problem. Go figure. Pretty much anything in the garage tends to have bad karma with me.
So, is it snowing in Wyoming? Or are you just psychic?
Miss you and love you!
PS (Anyone else watching this video-please know we are not morning people and Devree is acting like she is so afraid of me which in truth, is just the complete opposite! I think her look of fear is based on the fact that yesterday she DID tell me it was the 25th and she knows it! And that mess on my counter is not only oatmeal for breakfast but me making five lunches! Only six more days of lunches to go!)
PPS (Then it got even worse! The snow that is, not the lunches!)

3 of my blog friends said something...:
ewww. I am done with that white stuff until at least December. Hope it warms up!
That's crazy!! Love the videos!!!
This was too funny. Adorable.
P.S. I'm such a blogging loser that I just logged into Google Reader and I was behind on twenty of your posts. 20, Wendy. As in, two-zero. I am reading them all now...I will spare you the misery of my obnoxious comments on the majority :).
Post a Comment