Friday, May 28, 2010

Video For James

Hey babe!
Here's is video of all of yesterday's events.
I should have shot this first one horizontal as I can't figure out how to rotate it. But this is Rylee at her "Wax Museum" as the first woman judge in Utah Reba Bosome.

This is Devree's solo during the choir concert. I think she and the girl right after here were the best-and I don't think I'm being prejudice. It's towards the beginning of the song.
This next video needs a little explanation. It sort of looks like Alex and Ry are boyfriend and girlfriend-they have no idea I was videoing. Alex was holding Rylee's hand and pushing her on her Heeleys as we went into the high school. It was so sweet I wanted to capture it. By the time I got my camera out they had to cross the road and it looks like they're just holding hands. You can see a short little Heeley brother/sister moment at the end. Alex didn't have his on as I've told him he can't Heeley until his poor knee scabs up.

This one needs NO explanation -we were just waiting for Spartan Spectacular to start and the band was warming up. It cracks me up.

And here is Kambree's dance. I had to decide if I should shoot the whole thing or just zoom in on her-I only had my little camera and I can't go back and forth. I went with just focusing on Kam as she'll get a DVD at the end of the year of all the dances. She's fabulous-isn't she?

Missed you but we're on the downhill side- you'll be home in less than a week and here for the big graduation!!
Love,
11:11

1 of my blog friends said something...:

Heidi gail walls said...

Way to go Kambree and everyone good job on your video's and all that you have been doing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails