I am so excited about this blog! (http://postadoptionadjustments.blogspot.com/)
My fabulous friend just started it today AND she needs your input, comments and suggestions. I haven't seen anything like this and think that so many of us could benefit from it!
Attention SAVE A CHILD parents!
I am in a quandary. As many of you know some of us get together for lunch each month on the first Wednesday of the month. There is another fabulous lunch group that gets together the 3rd Tuesday of the month. I have been known to attend both lunches as I just love my association with these people. I started up the Wednesday lunch group after I put Alex on the plane to Ukraine a little less than two years ago. I just needed to rub shoulders with others in the same situation as me. Those few months while I was gathering paper work they were my salvation and we have all followed each others adoption adventures and are a source of support & encouragement to each other. I have come to love these ladies and their children both adopted and biological and look forward to catching up every month.
Most of those that attend the Wednesday group hosted in 2008 but this is not an exclusive group and everyone is welcome. We love having new people join us. So my quandary is that I don't want to leave anyone out that would like to be invited to the 1st Wednesday lunch BUT I feel like a crazy-lunch-lady stalker when I keep inviting people month after month that don't come. So....if you did not get an invite this month, or have never got an invite, or would like to be on the invite list regardless if you attend or not, please leave me a comment or drop me an email. The more the merrier and I will not feel like a crazed "come to lunch with me" email stalker!

0 of my blog friends said something...:
Post a Comment