Friday, September 24, 2010

That's my girl!

This morning Kambree and I had this text & picture exchange. (Warning this is a PG-13 post!)

Fri, Sept 24 10:57 From Kambree:
Made some banana cookies :)


10:59 ME TOO! Banana. How funny. Yours look better though.

11:03 That is way to funny! Mine were kind of hard to make because we don't have a mixer. But I am pretty proud of myself. 

11:05 We are so in sync.....even two hours away!

11:06 Haha its like we made them together. Haha. Oh, I did another thing that I think you would do.

11:06 What?......


11:07 I made this box for my roommates stuff


11:08 I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!

11:11Yeah there is like shoes, books, cups and a cup full of shrimp shells in it. Whitney and I were saying our mothers would be so upset with us if they found out our roommates had to,make us a box to put our stuff in that we left out!

11:15 I am still laughing!

11:27 Ha Ha I am glad I could make you laugh this morning :)

Awww....look at that. Cooking and cleaning! A college education is priceless! And she's right....I so would have made that box!!!

4 of my blog friends said something...:

Heidi gail walls said...

way fun! i hope the bananna cookies you gals made were yummy! i love the box! i so would have made it as well.

Carlin said...

I had some roommates that could have used that box! I love it!

McKay Esplin said...

Me too, me too! I kid you not, I made bananna cookies for the first time about an hour ago (and added chocolate chips even though they weren't in the recipe). I had a roommate in college that used to bake and cook all sorts of yummy things. I called her my wife. It was fantastic. I wish I had a wife now.

Unknown said...

I thought the pg part was the second batch of cookies picture. LOL then I saw 'the box'.

Related Posts with Thumbnails