Austin
Austin has decided he needs a new hair cut. A "fashionable" hair cut. I think he wants to go to some swanky salon or something. We usually go to a lady in our ward. She has a salon in her basement and she does a fine job but Austin is of the opinion that he needs MORE in a haircut.
Austin has decided he needs a new hair cut. A "fashionable" hair cut. I think he wants to go to some swanky salon or something. We usually go to a lady in our ward. She has a salon in her basement and she does a fine job but Austin is of the opinion that he needs MORE in a haircut.
Then he pointed out that I spend MORE on Ella's haircuts than his.
True.
A dog grooming cost about $38.
He had me there.
But then I reminded him that besides a few haircuts a year and a couple of bags of dry dog food, Ella doesn't cost anything more. Would he like to go on Ella rations?
I got him there.
Later he said he would go to Ella rations for one day and then switch back to Austin rations.
His buddy invited him to Lake Powell this week. DURING SCHOOL. He'll need to miss Thursday, Friday & Monday. James and I discussed it and decided that all his grades had to be above a C to go and low and behold they now are! It's amazing what he can do with a Lake Powell Carrot dangling in front of him.
Family Home Evening
Last night we went to Smiths for family night.
That's right.
Smiths - the grocery store.
Woot.
At least we were all together. Kambree & Devree needed to buy hair spray, teeth whitener and hair color. All things I do not supply and Rylee needed snacks for her class for testing this week. (She also told me she needs me to make blue berry pancakes in the morning "Because blueberries have anti-oxidants and will help me score better on my tests." Oh my. Luckily I just happened to have blueberries in the fridge. Alex told me he needs TWO eggs, TWO pieces of toast and TWO glasses of milk. Both approached me at different times with their breakfast requests. Apparently the teachers are pushing breakfast this year. We had pancakes this morning and we'll do the DOUBLE egg and toast tomorrow.)
We bought Klondike bars as our treat and on the way home Alex was signing "What would you do for a Takewon bar." (Teeheehee.) Then he started singing a song his friend made up but then would abruptly stop. Apparently the last verse wasn't very nice. The sisters talked him into telling it to them. The song went something like this:
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
My mother hit me with a chicken wing
I hit her with my ding-a-ling.
The kids burst out laughing!
I asked Alex if he knew what his friend was referring to when he used the word "ding-a-ling"
Yes. A p*nis.
Great.
Maybe we shouldn't hang out with this friend any more?
Then Austin had to share the correct slang terminology (or at least what his friends call it) for hitting someone with a ding-a -ling.
Double great.
Kambree asks how come he knows all this gross stuff? She went to high school, she's never heard all these crude things that he enlightens us about.
"Cause I hang out with guys." Was his reply.
I invited him to start hanging out with girls more!
Good grief!
And that was family night?

1 of my blog friends said something...:
ding-a-ling, oh, that was funny!
Post a Comment