Monday, May 16, 2011

Tag...Your It!

  I thought this was so cute that I am tagging ALL my blogging friends. I hope you'll all participate!

 

My ABC's

A~Age:  A young...cough, cough.....42
B~ Bed Size: King -memory foam- love it!
C~ Chore That You Hate: Bathrooms-yuck!
D~ Dogs: Ella -my shorkie. Alex often smells like a puppy after playing outside....does that count?
E~ Essential Start To Your Day: Gym or run. Not that I love it. Just essential.
F~ Favorite Color: Clean. Any color that looks clean? Clean can be a color. I am sure of it!
G~ Gold Or Silver: I'm on a silver kick but all my good jewelry is gold. I am sure in the next twenty years that gold will be back on top and I will be back in fashion!
H~ Height: 5' 8" without heels but I usually wear heels so 5'10"+
I~ Instruments You Play: Piano - a little, Voice - even less, I tried guitar and flute but....nope.
J~ Job Title: Real Estate Agent, Wife & Mom! (But not always in that order!)
K~ Kids: Kambree (almost 19) Austin (17) Devree (almost 15) Alex (almost 13) Rylee 11
L~ Live: Suburbs
M~ Mothers name: Dian (Yes, that's Diane without an e)
N~ Nicknames: Wend. (That's original isn't it? I mean what can you do with Wendy? I use to tell people my name was Wendalynn and Wendy was short for it.) 11:11 Girl,  Mamaacita, and Bob (Mom when Austin's nose is stuffed)
O~ Overnight Hospital Stays: Four times with four babies, maxilla-facial oral surgery at age 15,  and as a little girl I had a benign tumor removed and stayed the night too.
P~ Pet Peeves: Gosh. Where to start? There are seriously so many.....that if I get going, this post will never end!
Q~ Quote from a Movie: I would like to just rattle one off but my memory is terrible. Since I watched Gone With The Wind last night I'll go with "Tomorrow is another day!"
R~ Right Or Left Handed: Right but mom and sister to a lefty!
S~ Siblings: 1 sister, three brothers, 3 sister in laws, 3 brother in laws and two-sometimes three - brothers girlfriends
T~ Time You Wake Up: 5:15 am  M T F, 5:45 am W TH, 7:00ish weekends
U~ Underwear: Yes. All the time.
V~ Vegetable You Hate: Lima beans and cooked peas & spinach
W~ What Makes You Run Late: My teenage daughters and my poor sense of timing.I tend to think I can get ready in 15 minutes when truly, I cannot!
X~ X-rays you've had: Leg-pulled ligaments, Breast-yet another tumor at age 19 (benign), Toes-I need some terrible operation to remove the knuckles in my baby toes. No thanks. I'll just buy extra wide gym shoes, and ton's of mouth x-rays!
Y~ Yummy Food That You Make: Desserts of all sorts. Dinner wise, according to Alex, everything I make is yummy or his favorite word right now is "lovely". I rarely make the same food twice in a month so I'm not sure we have a family favorite? Or at least one we agree on?
Z~ Zoo Animal: Nothing in any of the smelly houses, or that flies. I would have to say Bears? Bears don't smell or at least are far enough away that you cannot smell them!I think penguins are cute but they smell. Apparently my appreciation and love for animals has a lot to do with my my sense of smell?

0 of my blog friends said something...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails