Alex came down ready for church yesterday with this lovely hair style.
Alex: Mom, who do I look like?
Mom: Uhmm......a vampire?
Alex: No, Joseph Smith!!
I laughed so hard! Yes, I can see the resemblance!
(Then he told me, I could go ahead and put that on my blog.)
During dinner we were talking about missions as my cousin's son just left for his and is going to the MTC in England. Alex wanted to know what the MTC was and if he could leave for his mission ON his 19th birthday? Then he was wondering out loud where he might go? Rylee teased him he'll probably have to learn a THIRD language. Austin jokingly told him that maybe by the time he goes on a mission, they'll be sending missionaries to the moon? I responded "Yeah, right Austin, who would he teach the Gospel to on the moon?" To which Alex quickly replied "The astronauts!"


2 of my blog friends said something...:
LOL Awesome. :)
Oh my goodness, that is so funny!!! He really does look like him. Isn't it amazing that he was about Alex's age when he had the first vision. Amazing.
Post a Comment