Thursday, June 24, 2010

Peter Pan Pictures!

Me as Mrs. Darling....


And as Jukes the Pirate.....
Rylee the Lost Boy
Kambree the Indian
Devree the Indian
And here's some misc pictures. I am the object of most as apparently Alex really likes taking my picture and a lot of the girls pictures were action and blurry. I'm hoping to get some better posed pictures tonight.








4 of my blog friends said something...:

Heidi gail walls said...

I am really going to try to make it to Peter Pan!

Anonymous said...

Oh you are Mrs. Darling! How wonderful! Sorry--you look way too skinny to lose 10 pounds. Good luck with your show!

Andreas said...

Those pictures are great! You make a great pirate. How fun. You got your girls to help, which must've made it so much more fun.

Amy Rast said...

I loved the play and so did my kids. Jeff even enjoyed it :) My kids talked about it all night on the way home and all day today. They especially loved the indians chasing them and all the back stage privileges. The kids and Jeff loved you best as the pirate but I was most impressed with you and your solo as Mrs. Darling. Great voice! That was lots of fun. Thanks for including us in your fun family tradition.

Related Posts with Thumbnails