Sunday night Jake-James brother brought over his four wheeler for James to take camping this weekend.
Of course everyone had to try it out!
But I only got two pictures.
Diana-James' sister came over for dinner and then did some face painting practicing on all of us. The weather was so nice and we really enjoyed being outside but then the storm clouds rolled in and we had to finish up inside.
Even I got in on the face painting. I have kissing fishes on my face. And if I can figure out how to put the video on from my MAC I'll post some video.
She finished up around nine pm so we ran to my sisters to show off our faces and then to my Dads. Then we came home and washed them off and went to bed. Alex wasn't too keen about the whole face painting thing. Apparently he had is face painted in Ukraine and it took "relly, relly hot water" to get it off and his face was all red afterwards. But he finally consented.
Okay, I think it was pretty brave of me to put this lame video on my blog. I think with a little practice I could have gotten better. Here is Devree's purple tiger imitation. (James is making the tiger sounds-just in case you were wondering!)

5 of my blog friends said something...:
Wow great face painting!! And the videos are HYSTERICAL!!!
The face painting is AWESOME! But the videos are even better!
You are brave to put that on your blog, I wouldn't have. The painting looks great
I Love face painting!! The Richhart's are such a fun family.
LOVE the video. I am finally catching up. youth conf was fun but exhausting! We'll catch up on Wed!!
Post a Comment