Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Birthday Babble

I-yi-yi!
Birthday's are upon us!
Alex's is a week from today. Invitations are out. We're taking him and eight of his closest friends to the drive in. He's asked for marshmallow brownies instead of a cake. That I can do. His list is a mile long of things he'd like so I'm not too worried about the shopping. He's actually pretty easy. We were taking about what restaurant to go to-with the three birthdays within a week we just combine all three into one dinner-which I did explain to Alex-at one point he said "Just surprise me." Then later he asked about Red Lobster then switched to Chuck A Rama. I told him we'd have to talk with the girls. "Why it's MY birthday?" And we went over again how we're going out for all three birthdays at the same time. I know. It's not fair-but I do MAKE them their choice of dinner on their birthday. (Seriously? There's no way we can take all SEVEN of us out to eat three times in seven days AND buy birthday gifts AND throw parties. Good grief!)
Devree's party is on the 30th and she's elected to stay home so she can invite THIRTY friends to watch a movie projected on our garage. Yes, James will be home. Thank heavens.
Kambree's birthday is August 3rd and the same day as our Raging Waters party with our orthodontist. Not sure what she has in mind but hopefully it involves a few friends tagging with us to Raging Waters.
Throw my one and only sisters birthday the day between Alex and Devree's and it pretty much sums up the week!
Good gracious. How did I have all these children at the same time? I know I had no control over Alex's birthday but after one long, hot, miserable pregnancy through the month of July you would have thought by my third baby I would have known better?
Oh well. Once I get through August third I'm home free until January for birthdays!

2 of my blog friends said something...:

Michelle said...

:)

Heidi gail walls said...

:) :) :) Happy Birthday to Alex, Devree, and Kambree

Related Posts with Thumbnails