Friday, July 16, 2010

Dev's Girls Camp

This year girls camp was at.....

I went up the first day and spent the night. Here we are playing cards on Dev's bunk. (Thanks for the photo Emma!)
This is Dev with her horse Roy short for ROYGBV (Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Violet)
Dev and Veronica-her good friend from Parkview Ward
And with Veronica and Camille-sucking on Ring Pops!
I believe this is the girls in their skit-they're playing that they're boys. That's Dev in the tye-dye with the beard. My crazy, fabulous friend Amy is next to with the pink bandana in her hair.

This is the bus ride home....poor Dev. Ten days out eleven camping would make you tired!

I will add more pictures as I find them on Facebook!

3 of my blog friends said something...:

Stacy said...

I miss girls camp. It was so much fun to go and do that with everyone, but it does wear you out.

snakeriverwalton said...

thanks for labeling me crazy and fabulous. I needed that after the week and camp. It was so fun to have you up there!

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

I wonder if its possible for her and Alex to look any more alike? Just wondering...
Looks like she had a lot of fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails