I got a letter and a picture from (Benjamin) Alex today!
Hello my dear Mama, Papa, Kambree, Austin, Devree & Rylee,
I received your letter. I love you all and I miss you and I want to see you all as soon as possible. I received pictures and photo and I liked them very much. I haven’t received the package yet. I am well, healthy, studying and playing with kids. They feed us well. I like the name Benjamin Alex Richhart. I am not afraid to fly and live in America because I feel good with you. I love you all.
Give big hi to Tyler & Brach. Hi to Grandma. I am trying to be a good student.
Again we went to the theater on our free time we watch tv and play games, draw pictures and sing.
Love you all and hug you all. See you and kiss you.
Your son,
Alex
Sweet huh? It's been so great to talk with him via the computer. We talked yesterday but I missed him today. He asked about Ella and his bike. I posted video's on my blog for him and he loved them. He told Snezhana when he saw Ella "That's our dog!"
He's so much an Alex to me that I don't know if I can start calling him Benjamin. Maybe he'll go by Alex Benjamin? I guess we'll figure that out when we fill out his birth certificate.
I am DONE collecting my paper work and tomorrow I head to the appostille! Then I wait to get everything back from the Utah & Louisiana appostille, send it to Adoptionway for translation, then it goes to the Ukraine. At that point, we wait in line for a date for court! Hurray!



1 of my blog friends said something...:
wow! sounds like all is going well. Can't wait for the continued updates. Just my 2 cents but, i think the name Benjamin Alex is totally adorable. Alex Benjamin is neat as well. Anyhow i know there is not a vote or anything. But, i just wanted to let you know i think the name(S) are adorable and awesome.
Post a Comment