Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More great news!

Yes, I'm blogging again today! But it's been a remarkable day, what with my dream and now with information from the adoption agency. Here's what the adoption coordinator emailed me today:

"All kids confirmed to the orphanage director that they want to come and live with their families in US and our facilitator has supplied them all with postage and envelopes."Hurray! He hasn't changed his mind (although, I knew that after my dream this morning), he now has postage and even better, I now have a phone number and time to call. I've already bought my international calling card, now I'm just waiting to hear back from a translator. (This language thing is a pain, it's weird to have your words translated and then his words translated back to you but I'm so excited to hear his voice!) It's also a weird time to call-between 7 and 9 in the morning. We're nine hours behind, but I'll be ready!

5 of my blog friends said something...:

Corbie said...

I love two-blog days! Congratulations, though it isn't a shock to anyone else - OF COURSE he wants to live with you (who wouldn't? :)

Michelle said...

I second that! Not only does he want to come and live with you, but he is so excited to! Glad that you are finding a little bit of relief! He is so lucky to have you and your cute family. Can't wait to meet him!

Carlin said...

YEAH!! I'm so happy for you, that is Wonderful news!

snakeriverwalton said...

Hopefully you'll get a chance to say Merry Christmas.

Jen said...

OK Wendy, this blog is amazing! Tons of information and it is so fun to read!

Related Posts with Thumbnails