Friday, December 26, 2008

Technology is AMAZING!

I have been instant messaging with Ivan & Snezhana and.....
ALEXEY all morning!
Can you believe it?!
Then to make it even better, they sent pictures! Here's my boy, Alexy instant messaging me.



And here are pictures of everyone:




Isn't Snezhana pretty? And look how happy Lex looks! He has on one of the shirts we sent and his pajama pants.
We talked about us adopting Alexey and their concern is what is best for Alexey. They cannot get him out of the orphanage until they have their own place. They're building a home but it may not be complete for years. If I understand correctly, they think it best for Alexey to be adopted by us! I am so excited, I feel like my family just grew not only to add Alexey but his brother and sweet sister in law. I look forward to meeting them and staying in touch with them always. Look at Lex's smile. What a fabulous day!
FYI, I did ask if I could post their pictures and I gave them my blog address. I can see that they've found it and are looking at it right now. Isn't technology simply AMAZING??

5 of my blog friends said something...:

Michelle said...

That's AWESOME! Gotta love technology! He does look so happy! Probably because he knows he is loved by you!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I love modern technology! and i am so happy for you all. And excited for the richhart's adopting lexy!

Jen said...

OK, I really need to get my girls in contact with his brother if I can! It would be so great if I was able to just talk to them a little more often. You'll have to let me know what you think. I got a letter today!!! I haven't blogged about it yet, but will soon.

Corbie said...

That is so great! Congratulations on your newfound method of communication (technology really is awesome!!!)

snakeriverwalton said...

This just keeps getting more complicated. They look like nice people. The wedding pictures are so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails