Sunday, December 7, 2008

Homemade Chocolates!

Last night my mom called wanting to borrow 2 bags of powdered sugar. I asked her what she was making and she said, chocolates. I asked who was at her house (because I could hear quite a ruckus in the background) and she said, oh, Grandma, Debbie, Jenny, Kammy & her kids. Oh, okay.
Then when I got off the phone I jokingly told my children that Grandma was having a party and didn't invite us. Rylee immediately got on the phone and said. "Grandma why didn't you invite us to your party? Don't you love us anymore?" My mom laughed and said come on down. (My parents seriously lives 3 doors down from us!)
So we decided to play a prank and go scare them. This is us in our scary masks.



We jogged down the street and crept up the back of the house (my mom and dad have a horrible watch dog that would just as soon lick us to death over defending their property, but she must have been sleeping because we didn't even run into her) and banged on the windows and french door but they didn't even jump. So much for our revenge! Then we went in and helped dip chocolates. Or at least ate a few.

Mom & her grand babies



Brach & Austin-dipping

Grandma Lee

Aunt Deb who just had her foot operated on.



Cousin Jen

My sister was sewing. (She gets this talent from my mom. A talent that skipped me in every regard!)



And my Dad was just watching TV.


And Rylee, Tyler and Sydni.


I on the other hand, took pictures and told them they would all be famous now on the world wide web!

1 of my blog friends said something...:

Michelle said...

See, I always miss out!!! How fun! You guys are REALLY scary in those masks! hehe! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails