While taking Devree's friend home after Rylee's play we drove by one of Kambree's friends house and out on the porch were four darling boys/friends of Kambree's in thier choir suits singing and giving flowers to Kambree's friend. (I thought maybe she was getting asked to a dance?)
Devree's friend just happens to live next door so Kambree and Brad (Kambree's friend she brought to Rylee's play and friend to the four boys as well) jumped out and met the boys while they were heading back to their car. The boys apparently sing and give flowers out every Valentines day-calling themselves the V-boys-to their friends that are girls. (Not to be mistaken with girlfriends!) They had been trying to call on our home phone to arrange a surprise with me for Kambree but we were at Rylee's play. So right there and then she got a serenade and flower.
Luckily for me, I had my camera!


Luckily for me, I had my camera!

1 of my blog friends said something...:
so cute!
Post a Comment