(I swear I don't make these tags up!)
10 Things I Love:
1. Obedient children-especially when they're mine!
2. Buying clothes in a smaller size
3. Great bargains....and I mean great!!
4. My family-of course!
5. Hearing my husband hammer and drill on home improvement projects!
6. Listening to my children laugh and play together.
7. Bedtime-after a productive busy day.
8. Going to lunch/scrapbook/pedicures with my girlfriends
9. Money in the bank!
10. Getting the house contract and delivering the good news!
10 Things I Dislike:
1. Cleaning bathrooms
2. The smell of fish or bacon in my house/hair.
3. Gaining weight.
4. Arguing children (either with me or with each other!)
5. The first day of James 2 weeks back to work.
6. Feeling left out
7. Confrontation
8. Dishonest people
9. Putting gas in my car
10. When expensive boring but necessary things break, like cars, water heaters, etc.
(I seriously could go on and on in this category!)
10 Random Things About Me:
1. I could go on and on about what I love and dislike!
2. My mom named me after Wendy in Peter Pan.
3. I LOVE to clean out closets and drawers
4. Hate to wash walls and windows
5. I'm attempting to learn how to play the guitar and I'm terrible!
6. I've actually worked as a paid actor on TV
7. I hit the gym 5-6 times a week but only because I have a faithful gym buddy.
8. I've had braces THREE times.
9. I have tested for and passed the Vegas "playground installation" contractors exam.
10. I won State my senior year in persuasive speech. (This may explain why I can talk so many people into seeing things my way!)
I am tagging: Michelle, Jen, Amy, Corbie, Deedee, Carlin, Heidi, Sara, Angie, Wendy, Lindsay and LindsEy, Katie, Kristy, Kym, Shannon, Traci, Jennifer, Natalie, Stefani, Carol, and anyone else that wants to play! (See #6 on my dislikes for the reason my tag list is so long!)
10 Things I Love:
1. Obedient children-especially when they're mine!
2. Buying clothes in a smaller size
3. Great bargains....and I mean great!!
4. My family-of course!
5. Hearing my husband hammer and drill on home improvement projects!
6. Listening to my children laugh and play together.
7. Bedtime-after a productive busy day.
8. Going to lunch/scrapbook/pedicures with my girlfriends
9. Money in the bank!
10. Getting the house contract and delivering the good news!
10 Things I Dislike:
1. Cleaning bathrooms
2. The smell of fish or bacon in my house/hair.
3. Gaining weight.
4. Arguing children (either with me or with each other!)
5. The first day of James 2 weeks back to work.
6. Feeling left out
7. Confrontation
8. Dishonest people
9. Putting gas in my car
10. When expensive boring but necessary things break, like cars, water heaters, etc.
(I seriously could go on and on in this category!)
10 Random Things About Me:
1. I could go on and on about what I love and dislike!
2. My mom named me after Wendy in Peter Pan.
3. I LOVE to clean out closets and drawers
4. Hate to wash walls and windows
5. I'm attempting to learn how to play the guitar and I'm terrible!
6. I've actually worked as a paid actor on TV
7. I hit the gym 5-6 times a week but only because I have a faithful gym buddy.
8. I've had braces THREE times.
9. I have tested for and passed the Vegas "playground installation" contractors exam.
10. I won State my senior year in persuasive speech. (This may explain why I can talk so many people into seeing things my way!)
I am tagging: Michelle, Jen, Amy, Corbie, Deedee, Carlin, Heidi, Sara, Angie, Wendy, Lindsay and LindsEy, Katie, Kristy, Kym, Shannon, Traci, Jennifer, Natalie, Stefani, Carol, and anyone else that wants to play! (See #6 on my dislikes for the reason my tag list is so long!)

0 of my blog friends said something...:
Post a Comment