Привіт Алекс Бенджамін!
Я чув, ви з Іваном в ці вихідні! Я так рад. Я сподіваюся, що у вас є чудовий час з ним.
Я люблю вас, і ви пропустите! Менш ніж за три тижні тато і я буду в Україні!
Я просто не можу чекати, щоб обняти тебе!
Дивіться, якщо Сніжана або Іван займе свою фотографію та електронною поштою мені. Мені дуже хотілося б бачити Вас прямо зараз!
Вся моя любов,
Мама
PS Я буду намагатися і після деяких відео пізніше так перевірте!
Translation:
Hi Alex Benjamin!
I heard you and John this weekend! I'm so glad. I hope you have a wonderful time with him.
I love you and miss you! Less than three weeks dad and I will be in Ukraine!
I just can not wait to hug you!
See if Snezana or John will take your picture and email me. I would love to see you right now!
All my love,
mom
PS I'll try and post some video later so check!
Friday, February 27, 2009
For my Alex!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 of my blog friends said something...:
I tried translating this back to English and it was pretty choppy, but sounded as though you were telling him how excited you are to be coming. I'm sorry if I stole your thunder this time. I really am very excited for you and your family. I know that there has to be a reason for things to work the way they do. Just as you found, in the end, His timing worked better for you than your timing would have. I just have to realize the same thing about all of this, that there is a reason, not apparent to me yet, why things are on His time table and not mine. I will get there and know that it will all work out for the best in the end. We love you guys! Thanks for being so great! And have a blast preparing for this trip, you deserve it!
J.R. was so excited to see your comment. Thanks for helping to feel so special!
Post a Comment