Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Confussion....

You know your life is a little crazy when you think all day it' s the 21st when in reality it's the 20th. That was my day yesterday and the reason for the mix up in posting lasts years posts of our adoption adventure. So, today there will not be any links as I already posted them yesterday! Good gravy!
Yes, life has been a little out of control. James left for work, I've been working like crazy and the kids are going in a million different directions.
Austin's been in 7th heaven driving himself places.
Kambree's been dancing her toes off for her dance concert which starts tomorrow.
Devree is working on her posters to run for student government.
And Alex and Rylee decided yesterday to play "toilet' with the hose and came in dripping wet. Alex was trying to explain the game but I didn't quite grasp it, something about being on the trampoline and the hose swirling around, the word toilet and two sopping wet children dripping through the house and directly into baths and pajamas at five thirty last night.
Lunches are packed, big kids are off, little kids are getting ready and I need to do the same. I'm off to show more houses, hopefully hit a grocery store at some point as we are out of everything, grab a box of contacts for Kambree, get to the dance store for skins and a leo for Devree & Kambree's upcoming performances, and get Kambree to registration for Snow tonight in Sandy. (Thank goodness we don't have to drive to Snow!)
So very busy yet so very blessed!
Have a great day.

1 of my blog friends said something...:

Christine B. said...

keep up the good work....

Related Posts with Thumbnails