I'm just heading out, all my bags are packed for my move tonight. Don't know how my Internet access will be as I'll be using a satellite connection on my lap top, so if you don't hear from me, chances are I'm still alive and doing well.
I've made my blog public again as I'm tired of all this logging in and password stuff. I figure it is to late to thwart our adoption now...we should have the court decree within hours making Alex all ours and NO MORE ORPHANAGE!
Love to all, hope to write more tonight but who knows....

4 of my blog friends said something...:
Yay! I'm so excited that today is the day! (and equally excited that the blog is public again :)
xoxo
We hope your next post is done with Alex by your side!
How exciting! I bet Alex is just as anxious as you are! Good luck with your move and everything! Say hi to Alex!
YAY! So awesome... And we are so happy for you and alex! so wonderful. Don't know quite what to say- because I am so happy for you.
Our Big Day is Wednesday- (being the day that Jared and Lindsay's baby girl will be born and arriving!) I will keep you all posted. Loves,
Heidi
Post a Comment